These pancakes are delicious and healthy- sugar free, flour free and gluten free (if using gluten free oats)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if desired)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until completely smooth.
- Heat your pan up.
- Lightly coat your pan with coconut oil or olive oil over medium heat. Once pan is hot, add 1/3 cup of the batter for each pancake and cook for 2-4 minutes until pancakes slightly puff up and you see a few bubbles along the edges.
- Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside.
- Wipe pan clean and repeat with more oil and remaining batter.
*This recipe makes about 10 pancakes
* Try the same recipe with other fruit such as apples, or add chocolate chips or peanut butter.
Recipe adapted frpm ambitiouskitchen.com